Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Overnight Oats

I'm not a fan of oatmeal but these overnight oats are delicious and easy to whip together the night before. My husband and I eat these every weekday morning with hard boiled eggs. It’s perfect for him to grab on his way out the door to work and me after my morning workout.

Also, I'm not a milk fan, but I find almond milk and coconut milk easy for me to drink. So if your like me and don’t really care for milk I recommend trying one of these options.

Ingredients:


1/4 Cup Steel Cut Oats
1/2 Cup Coconut Milk (any kind of milk will do though)
1 Tbsp. Honey
1 Tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 Banana (or 1/2 cup of any fruit)
1 Tbsp. chopped walnuts (optional)


Mix all the ingredients together in a mason jar or bowl cover with a lid and leave in the fridge overnight or for 4 hours. Serves 1 person.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment